An error ocurred during the installation of assembly compo..

Air

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

I am receiving the following error when installing Windows Messeger 5.1:

An error ocurred during the installation of assembly component
{356EA90A-7323-4D9A-B1FB-2EA0B564B3EE}
HRESULT: 0x80070091

Somebody could help me?

Greetings AIR,

Do you have AdWatch (part of Ad-aware) or any other application which monitors things which
are installing? If so, disable them and then try installing.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert