SIOUX

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2005

I would preffer to sign in as invisible, and then select online status
myself. Can I set messenger to do this?

Greetings Sioux,

MSN Messenger 7 (http://messenger.msn.com/Download) added this feature. If you're already
using MSN Messenger 7, you can find the option in the main window before you sign in.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert