Windows Messenger Signing In when Outlook Express is Open

April 17, 2005 10:25:01 AM

Sometimes when I have Outlook Express opened, my Windows Messenger will sign
in automatically. Does anybody know how to prevent this from happening.

More about : windows messenger signing outlook express open

Anonymous
April 17, 2005 7:03:17 PM

Greetings Wee,

To stop this behavior, close Outlook Express, then download and run the following .reg file:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/stopmessenge...
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!