Windows Messenger Signing In when Outlook Express is Open

Sometimes when I have Outlook Express opened, my Windows Messenger will sign
in automatically. Does anybody know how to prevent this from happening.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows messenger signing outlook express open

    Greetings Wee,

    To stop this behavior, close Outlook Express, then download and run the following .reg file:
    http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/stopmessenger_oe.reg
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Wee Lassie" <WeeLassie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Sometimes when I have Outlook Express opened, my Windows Messenger will sign
    > in automatically. Does anybody know how to prevent this from happening.

Outlook Express Messenger Microsoft Windows XP