email as the id for login to WIndows Messenger

April 18, 2005 8:32:42 PM

I use my email as the id for login to WIndows Messenger. Is there another
alternative - I want to login from other machines since my email is already
occupied.

Is it possible with MAN messenger?

Thanks in advance

Gim
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 8:32:43 PM

messenger uses your email ad your id. You cant use the same email address at
sametime. The way to do this is to create a new email address. You can use
your email anywhere there is messenger though just make sure you sign out
prop if your on a public computer.

"Gim" wrote:

> I use my email as the id for login to WIndows Messenger. Is there another
> alternative - I want to login from other machines since my email is already
> occupied.
>
> Is it possible with MAN messenger?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Gim

Anonymous
April 18, 2005 8:32:43 PM

Greetings Gim,

I'm not entirely sure what you're going after here, but you can login to the .NET Messenger
service with any .NET Passport account; this includes all @msn.com and @hotmail.com addresses
(which you can make at http://www.hotmail.com) or any pre-existing e-mail Passport (that
you've registered at http://register.passport.net).
Jonathan Kay