4400 ringtones

Does anyone know where I can get some normal sounding ringtones for
the LGVX 4400? Also, I can't seem to operate the the conferencing
feature. I beleive I am doing it correctly.

Thanks,
Marc

dial your first call. after your connected enter the number for your second
call. after it is connected press send. both calls should be conference.

--

-Jesse

http://www.pixelpages.net/jesse

Disclaimer: Spelling & grammar errors are made on purpose for those who are
fulfilled by correcting others.

"mac55" <mcam54@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I can get some normal sounding ringtones for
> the LGVX 4400? Also, I can't seem to operate the the conferencing
> feature. I beleive I am doing it correctly.
>
> Thanks,
> Marc

Also, any small midi audio file should work. I did one from a cd I had and
it worked good.