I can't seem to get the display picture that I set up to stay. Every time I
log off, turn off the computer and then log back on to MSN Messenger, my
display picture has gone back to the default.

Any help would be appreciated.

Greetings Wee,

You might check to make sure the option to not save these hasn't somehow been turned on. To
do so, click the Tools menu, then Options, then Security category on the left, and then
verify that "This is a shared computer so don't store my address book, display picture or
background on it" isn't checked.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert