I am having trouble getting Windows Messenger to work with audio/video.
It was working fine and then last week we had to reformat our hard
drive and now it doesn't work. MSN Messenger works fine with audio and
video but not WM. I think i have reset everything to what it was before.
I have the QoS unticked. Could someone give me some suggestions as to
what may not be set properly.

We have a D-Link704UP Router but even when I bypass the router, the
audio and video doesn't work. The person I have trying to communicate
with uses WM with other people and it works, so I know it is my
problem.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Jackie