Another REAL nOOb question

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Hi, I new here so please be gentle :)

I have a lvl 5 char, and I keep getting the message that I need to join a
more advanced guild to lvl to 6. It tells me to talk to my trainer, but when
I do, it does no good. WTF am I doing wrong.

Thanks In advance!!

YShadoan

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

with lvl5 you have to chose your "final-path", depending on your starting
class (viking, seer, rogue etc), i.e.:
lvl 1-5 --> your path is "viking", have no "class"-skills yet
lvl 6-50 --> your path is "warrior", you have specific skills
and as well, you have 1 trainer for each of this periods. means from lvl1-5
you have your viking-trainer and with level 5 completed, you choose your
next trainer, means warrior-, skald-, berzerk-, savage- or thanetrainer ;)
got it?

greetz,
*TV*

www.doktoranden.net - das Portal zum Thema Doktorarbeit
--

"Greg S" <gshadoan@comcast.NOSPAM.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi, I new here so please be gentle :)
>
> I have a lvl 5 char, and I keep getting the message that I need to join a
> more advanced guild to lvl to 6. It tells me to talk to my trainer, but
when
> I do, it does no good. WTF am I doing wrong.
>
> Thanks In advance!!
>
> YShadoan

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

http://camelot.allakhazam.com/Newbie_Guide.html

Nice guide at the link above.

"T. Voges" <elvoges@t-online.de> wrote in message
> with lvl5 you have to chose your "final-path", depending on your starting
> class (viking, seer, rogue etc), i.e.:
> lvl 1-5 --> your path is "viking", have no "class"-skills yet
> lvl 6-50 --> your path is "warrior", you have specific skills
> and as well, you have 1 trainer for each of this periods. means from
lvl1-5
> you have your viking-trainer and with level 5 completed, you choose your
> next trainer, means warrior-, skald-, berzerk-, savage- or thanetrainer ;)
> got it?
>
> greetz,
> *TV*

> www.doktoranden.net - das Portal zum Thema Doktorarbeit
> --
>
> "Greg S" <gshadoan@comcast.NOSPAM.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > Hi, I new here so please be gentle :)
> >
> > I have a lvl 5 char, and I keep getting the message that I need to join
> > more advanced guild to lvl to 6. It tells me to talk to my trainer, but
> when
> > I do, it does no good. WTF am I doing wrong.
> >
> > Thanks In advance!!
> >
> > YShadoan

Jayne

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Now it is time for you to decide what you want to do, what you want to
play.
(really at creation is the best time)
You'll need to go to the capital city and find a trainer. When I began my
druid she was a base class until I took her to the druid trainer at level 5
and became an actual druid.
also try warcry.com, they have a daoc section.

Jayne