sharon

Hi, could someone pls help me and tell me why my games
and activities are always unavailable.. my friends do
have them.. before i installed the new msn 7 i did as
well.. but now a message saying that games and activities
are temporarily unavailable, pls try again later, is
bugging me.. i did reinstall it.. but nothing happened..
its been for days now like this.. can someone say what
shall i do pls? thanks

Greetings Sharon,

Do you happen to be running a third-party (non-Windows) firewall? If so, try disabling it
and then trying this option.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Sharon" <shar_bald@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, could someone pls help me and tell me why my games
> and activities are always unavailable.. my friends do
> have them.. before i installed the new msn 7 i did as
> well.. but now a message saying that games and activities
> are temporarily unavailable, pls try again later, is
> bugging me.. i did reinstall it.. but nothing happened..
> its been for days now like this.. can someone say what
> shall i do pls? thanks

where are you located?

"Sharon" <shar_bald@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, could someone pls help me and tell me why my games
> and activities are always unavailable.. my friends do
> have them.. before i installed the new msn 7 i did as
> well.. but now a message saying that games and activities
> are temporarily unavailable, pls try again later, is
> bugging me.. i did reinstall it.. but nothing happened..
> its been for days now like this.. can someone say what
> shall i do pls? thanks

Have you fixed your problem yet. I have the same problem. Also my packs and
winks are not working