need a map with a detailled zone for NF :)

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Hello

I'm bored to seek a loc in NF for my epic so I need a map with all the new
locations (for the 3 realms)

Thanks a lot

Have a good day

yoyo
2 answers Last reply
More about need detailled zone
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

    Iirc the usual map sites are prohibited by law from publishing the NF maps
    due to an exclusive deal with the guide makers Prima until the end of 2004.

    I am surprised that no 'underground' copies have surfaced and would be
    really interested for any links too.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

    It's really stupid that... all players need this map....

    I never understand the buisiness.... :/ btw I find the loc of my mobs for
    my epic on warcry... for the quests... but a full detailled NF maps should
    be very userfull...

    Have a good day

    yoyo

    "Gunnr" <me@privacy.net> a écrit dans le message de
    > Iirc the usual map sites are prohibited by law from publishing the NF maps
    > due to an exclusive deal with the guide makers Prima until the end of
    2004.

    > I am surprised that no 'underground' copies have surfaced and would be
    > really interested for any links too.

Epic Games Video Games