need a map with a detailled zone for NF

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 5, 2004 1:27:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Hello

I'm bored to seek a loc in NF for my epic so I need a map with all the new
locations (for the 3 realms)

Thanks a lot

Have a good day

yoyo

More about : map detailled zone

Anonymous
September 6, 2004 1:15:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Iirc the usual map sites are prohibited by law from publishing the NF maps
due to an exclusive deal with the guide makers Prima until the end of 2004.

I am surprised that no 'underground' copies have surfaced and would be
really interested for any links too.
September 6, 2004 8:11:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

It's really stupid that... all players need this map....

I never understand the buisiness.... :/  btw I find the loc of my mobs for
my epic on warcry... for the quests... but a full detailled NF maps should
be very userfull...

Have a good day

yoyo

!