Windows Messenger

I just posted about having status be set to away or busy
as soon as you log in... I asked about it in MSN
Messenger but was wrong, we run Windows Messenger 5.1

Any ideas for that one.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows messenger

    you will need to upgrade to MSN messenger 7.0 in order to do this.

    download it from: http://messenger.msn.com/

    "Traci" wrote:

    > I just posted about having status be set to away or busy
    > as soon as you log in... I asked about it in MSN
    > Messenger but was wrong, we run Windows Messenger 5.1
    >
    > Any ideas for that one.

Messenger Microsoft Windows XP