msn messenger instead of windows messenger in outlook 2003

hello

wondering if someone could shed light on this.

is it possible to have msn messenger as the default client in outlook 2003
instead of windows messenger? Windows messenger is brilliant intergrated but
wondering could i use msn messenger instead? Because so far it doesnt seem to
like it....

Greetings,

As long as you don't have Windows Messenger running, it should "just work".
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"tiiim" <tiiim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hello
>
> wondering if someone could shed light on this.
>
> is it possible to have msn messenger as the default client in outlook 2003
> instead of windows messenger? Windows messenger is brilliant intergrated but
> wondering could i use msn messenger instead? Because so far it doesnt seem to
> like it....

ah think ur right... outlook must of had a random day yesterday cos now its
working fine. cheers.

"Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> As long as you don't have Windows Messenger running, it should "just work".
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "tiiim" <tiiim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > hello
> >
> > wondering if someone could shed light on this.
> >
> > is it possible to have msn messenger as the default client in outlook 2003
> > instead of windows messenger? Windows messenger is brilliant intergrated but
> > wondering could i use msn messenger instead? Because so far it doesnt seem to
> > like it....

could never figure out how to tag contact with MSN under OL2003

> Greetings,
>
> As long as you don't have Windows Messenger running, it should "just work".
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "tiiim" <tiiim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> hello
>>
>> wondering if someone could shed light on this.
>>
>> is it possible to have msn messenger as the default client in outlook 2003
>> instead of windows messenger? Windows messenger is brilliant intergrated but
>> wondering could i use msn messenger instead? Because so far it doesnt seem to
>> like it....

TRENDING THREADS