Two Months Off...

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Hey Chaps

After an eight week break (Damn school holidays - why did I breed?!) I'm
coming back to DAoC (again!), and wondered how much is different (again!).
Sorry you chaps on the US Servers, I'm on Euro, so not worried about what
you lot have :)

Has NF been release yet? Any news on Catacombes for Europe (still Q1
2005?)... Erm... I think that covers it - I scanned the release notes for
the newest patch 1.69, and saw a few things different here and there.

Any info would be lovely :)

Dan

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Welcome back...

No NF or Catacombs yet...

1.69 gave a few classes a little more loving ....

On the whole it's been quiet (on Prydwen anyway) as I think alot have been
on their hols.

Seems to have picked up though this week, so it's back to the grind as
usual....

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

> Has NF been release yet? Any news on Catacombes for Europe (still Q1
> 2005?)... Erm... I think that covers it - I scanned the release notes
for
> the newest patch 1.69, and saw a few things different here and there.

GOA is atm testing NF. I think, if they don't screw up again, NF will be
released second or third week of the next month.

Well, Catacombs hasn't even reached beta-status in US so it's hard to say
anything about a release but I think same time like SI and TOA, end of
February beginning of March.

1.69 hasn't brought much new. Most of the players are waiting for 1.71 and
are bitching about TOA and the damned godmodecasters because of TOA.

Greets

Bjoern

TRENDING THREADS