Messenger E-mail Confirmation

For some reason I don't receive an e-mail address confirmation message.
It is neither due to my anti-spam nor problems with my Internet provider.

I receive dozen of e-mails everyday sometimes from ME. I mean people uses
to send messages using my e-mail as return address.

My address is like this LLL@provider.com.br where L is a letter.

If I change my e-mail for .NET passport account I receive the confirmation
message but when I return to my primary e-mail address, NO WAY.

And there is no front desk by Microsoft really interested in my problem.

Could be some the case of .NET Passport does not accept my e-mail address by
being in some BLACK LIST, perhaps <question>, once I receive lots of claims
from people who received messages they believe was sent from ME <question>
1 answer Last reply
More about messenger mail confirmation

    "Neimar" wrote:

    > For some reason I don't receive an e-mail address confirmation message.
    > It is neither due to my anti-spam nor problems with my Internet provider.

    I had this same problem (with this same .NET Passport). Go here:

    http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf?lc=1033

    Tell them you need them to resend your verification e-mail. I actually had
    to pester them for a few days, but it eventually got through.

Messenger Email Microsoft Windows XP