Drop down list of Users when signing in to MSN Messenger u..

Hi,
I asked this question previously and got the answer, however I just upgraded
another computer to XP and there will be multiple users on this computer I
would like to have that information again.
Essentially what I would like to see, is whenever someone wants to sign in
to mSN messenger on that computer, they MUST type their MSN/Hotmail email and
password. I don't want the drop down list to contain any email addresses.
Your help once again would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
3 answers Last reply
More about drop list users signing messenger

    Greetings,

    To get this functionality, simply download and run the following .reg file:
    http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/disablenetcreds.reg

    You'll need to reboot to see the change.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Ansaar" <Ansaar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I asked this question previously and got the answer, however I just upgraded
    > another computer to XP and there will be multiple users on this computer I
    > would like to have that information again.
    > Essentially what I would like to see, is whenever someone wants to sign in
    > to mSN messenger on that computer, they MUST type their MSN/Hotmail email and
    > password. I don't want the drop down list to contain any email addresses.
    > Your help once again would be greatly appreciated.
    > Cheers

    Thank you for your quick response Jonathan. I appreciate your support and the
    quick turn around time.
    Once again, thank you.
    Ansaar

    "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

    > Greetings,
    >
    > To get this functionality, simply download and run the following .reg file:
    > http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/disablenetcreds.reg
    >
    > You'll need to reboot to see the change.
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "Ansaar" <Ansaar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > > I asked this question previously and got the answer, however I just upgraded
    > > another computer to XP and there will be multiple users on this computer I
    > > would like to have that information again.
    > > Essentially what I would like to see, is whenever someone wants to sign in
    > > to mSN messenger on that computer, they MUST type their MSN/Hotmail email and
    > > password. I don't want the drop down list to contain any email addresses.
    > > Your help once again would be greatly appreciated.
    > > Cheers

    Hi Ansaar,

    You're very welcome :)

    > Thank you for your quick response Jonathan. I appreciate your support and the
    > quick turn around time.
    > Once again, thank you.
    > Ansaar
    >
    > "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:
    >
    >> Greetings,
    >>
    >> To get this functionality, simply download and run the following .reg file:
    >> http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/disablenetcreds.reg
    >>
    >> You'll need to reboot to see the change.
    >> Jonathan Kay
    >> Associate Expert
    >> All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2005 Jonathan Kay.
    >>
    >> "Ansaar" <Ansaar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > Hi,
    >> > I asked this question previously and got the answer, however I just upgraded
    >> > another computer to XP and there will be multiple users on this computer I
    >> > would like to have that information again.
    >> > Essentially what I would like to see, is whenever someone wants to sign in
    >> > to mSN messenger on that computer, they MUST type their MSN/Hotmail email and
    >> > password. I don't want the drop down list to contain any email addresses.
    >> > Your help once again would be greatly appreciated.
    >> > Cheers

Computers MSN Messenger Windows XP