Drop down list of Users when signing in to MSN Messenger u..

Hi,
I asked this question previously and got the answer, however I just upgraded
another computer to XP and there will be multiple users on this computer I
would like to have that information again.
Essentially what I would like to see, is whenever someone wants to sign in
to mSN messenger on that computer, they MUST type their MSN/Hotmail email and
password. I don't want the drop down list to contain any email addresses.
Your help once again would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

Greetings,

To get this functionality, simply download and run the following .reg file:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/disablenetcreds.reg

You'll need to reboot to see the change.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Ansaar" <Ansaar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I asked this question previously and got the answer, however I just upgraded
> another computer to XP and there will be multiple users on this computer I
> would like to have that information again.
> Essentially what I would like to see, is whenever someone wants to sign in
> to mSN messenger on that computer, they MUST type their MSN/Hotmail email and
> password. I don't want the drop down list to contain any email addresses.
> Your help once again would be greatly appreciated.
> Cheers

Thank you for your quick response Jonathan. I appreciate your support and the
quick turn around time.
Once again, thank you.
Ansaar

"Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> To get this functionality, simply download and run the following .reg file:
> http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/disablenetcreds.reg
>
> You'll need to reboot to see the change.
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "Ansaar" <Ansaar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > I asked this question previously and got the answer, however I just upgraded
> > another computer to XP and there will be multiple users on this computer I
> > would like to have that information again.
> > Essentially what I would like to see, is whenever someone wants to sign in
> > to mSN messenger on that computer, they MUST type their MSN/Hotmail email and
> > password. I don't want the drop down list to contain any email addresses.
> > Your help once again would be greatly appreciated.
> > Cheers

Hi Ansaar,

You're very welcome :)