problem with xp

My computer is running slow. I have xp and the sevice pack 2 and i've cleaned
it defrag it no help at all. I want to start all over like I just bought the
computer so how do I get rid of everything and start over? HELP!!! And on my
computer when starting it takes for awile to load on taskbar. I need some
help with these problems.
3 answers Last reply
More about problem

    "youknowuspmn" wrote:

    > My computer is running slow. I have xp and the sevice pack 2 and i've cleaned
    > it defrag it no help at all. I want to start all over like I just bought the
    > computer so how do I get rid of everything and start over? HELP!!! And on my
    > computer when starting it takes for awile to load on taskbar. I need some
    > help with these problems.

    you want to try and post your problem to the windowsxp group?

    youknowuspmn wrote in
    > My computer is running slow. I have xp and the sevice pack 2 and i've cleaned
    > it defrag it no help at all. I want to start all over like I just bought the
    > computer so how do I get rid of everything and start over? HELP!!! And on my
    > computer when starting it takes for awile to load on taskbar. I need some
    > help with these problems.

    try running anti spyware

    "youknowuspmn" <youknowuspmn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    > "youknowuspmn" wrote:
    >
    >> My computer is running slow. I have xp and the sevice pack 2 and i've cleaned
    >> it defrag it no help at all. I want to start all over like I just bought the
    >> computer so how do I get rid of everything and start over? HELP!!! And on my
    >> computer when starting it takes for awile to load on taskbar. I need some
    >> help with these problems.

Computers Windows XP