when i downloaded messenger 7.0 i couldn't sign on or
anythimg..it says problem due to http proxy server...i
have netzero for my internet....thanks...could you please
help me with this....donald marcustre

Greetings Donald,

If you open up the main Messenger window, click the Tools menu, then Options, then Connection
category, click the Advanced Settings button, select the TCP option (make sure nothing else
is checked) and then click OK to all the open dialogs and try signing in again.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert