Remove HD from Dimension L400c

A friend of mine has a Dell Dimension L400c. It has seen better days, esp.
the hard drive. I've replaced a lot of hard drives on computers, but tis
one actually stumps me. How do you remove the hard drive from it - it
appears to have a metal tab (at least one that I can actually see), but
otherwise, I'm really not sure what the "trick" is.

Thanks for any help.

http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/dcol/rr.htm#hard_disk_drive

--
Doug

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.
No warranty is expressed or implied.
Your mileage may vary.
See store for details. :)

Remove shoes to E-mail.

Thank you very much. Exactly what I needed.
"HillBillyBuddhist" <hillbillybuddhistshoes@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Wes Stebbins" <WesGuitar@neb.rr.com> wrote in message
> |A friend of mine has a Dell Dimension L400c. It has seen better days,
> esp.
> | the hard drive. I've replaced a lot of hard drives on computers, but
> tis
> | one actually stumps me. How do you remove the hard drive from it - it
> | appears to have a metal tab (at least one that I can actually see), but
> | otherwise, I'm really not sure what the "trick" is.
> |
> | Thanks for any help.
> |

> http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/dcol/rr.htm#hard_disk_drive
>
> --
> Doug
>
> I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
> I was just trying to help.
> Please use your own best judgment before implementing any suggestions or
> advice herein.
> No warranty is expressed or implied.
> Your mileage may vary.
> See store for details. :)