Samsung SCH-A610 Can I download my own midi files and pict..

Does anyone know how to download midi files and pictures to this phone
without using get it now? I was able to do it with the LG-VX6000.
Can't figure it out with this one though.

Thanks, Cathy

Try downloading GAGIN You need the "BAL 9" patch and best to do the
other patches as well - I just got the A610 and can now move pics and
tones on/off the phone EZ.

Check here :http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/hip/ARESIST/mrsa_comm_faq.htm

He talks about the 720 - but it applies to any phone using GAGIN

And check out :http://www.howardforums.com/

Super useful place!