Samsung SCH-A610 Can I download my own midi files and pict..

Does anyone know how to download midi files and pictures to this phone
without using get it now? I was able to do it with the LG-VX6000.
Can't figure it out with this one though.

Thanks, Cathy
1 answer Last reply
More about samsung a610 download midi files pict

    Try downloading GAGIN You need the "BAL 9" patch and best to do the
    other patches as well - I just got the A610 and can now move pics and
    tones on/off the phone EZ.

    Check here :http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/hip/ARESIST/mrsa_comm_faq.htm

    He talks about the 720 - but it applies to any phone using GAGIN

    And check out :http://www.howardforums.com/

    Super useful place!

    On 11 Apr 2004 02:46:21 -0700, cathytexas@earthlink.net (Cathy) wrote:

    >Does anyone know how to download midi files and pictures to this phone
    >without using get it now? I was able to do it with the LG-VX6000.
    >Can't figure it out with this one though.
    >
    >Thanks, Cathy

Verizon Download MIDI Samsung Internet Service Providers