Whiteboard MSN messenger 7.0

Whiteboard function in MSN Messenger 7.0 not working. All
other functions work great. Whiteboard is important!!! I
have not even found one other person posting a problem
with Whiteboard. Does anybody out there even know what a
whiteboard is?
3 answers Last reply
More about whiteboard messenger

    is Windows Messenger in your system?

    a whiteboard is a board which is white I suppose
    and why are blackboards green?

    "Get Answers" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Whiteboard function in MSN Messenger 7.0 not working. All
    > other functions work great. Whiteboard is important!!! I
    > have not even found one other person posting a problem
    > with Whiteboard. Does anybody out there even know what a
    > whiteboard is?

    You'll have to make sure the following ports are open:
    1503: for whiteboard and applications
    3389: for remote control

    Stefan

    "Get Answers" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Whiteboard function in MSN Messenger 7.0 not working. All
    > other functions work great. Whiteboard is important!!! I
    > have not even found one other person posting a problem
    > with Whiteboard. Does anybody out there even know what a
    > whiteboard is?

    and I thought WM must be present in the system

    "Stefan" <sts_70_nl@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > You'll have to make sure the following ports are open:
    > 1503: for whiteboard and applications
    > 3389: for remote control
    >
    > Stefan
    >
    > "Get Answers" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Whiteboard function in MSN Messenger 7.0 not working. All
    >> other functions work great. Whiteboard is important!!! I
    >> have not even found one other person posting a problem
    >> with Whiteboard. Does anybody out there even know what a
    >> whiteboard is?

Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP