What is the maximum length of an IM? In other words, how many text characters
can be sent in a single IM?

I believe it 200 something. If you install Messenger Plus! (without the
spyware) you can boost that to 1100 characters.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

"tpoe" <tpoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What is the maximum length of an IM? In other words, how many text
> characters
> can be sent in a single IM?

I don't know but I know of a patch that can boost Personal Messages to 500
characters

"tpoe" <tpoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What is the maximum length of an IM? In other words, how many text characters
> can be sent in a single IM?

guess I will until new version of MSN is out before installing Msg +