WM 4.7.3001 update

Hi, I run Microsoft Windows XP SP2 Home Edition - with Windows Messenger
4.7.3001. Can anyone please tell me if this is the most up - to - date
version and if not where can i get the most up - to - date version.
Also, if there is a newer version what is different about it compared to the
version 4.7.3001.

Any help is greatly received thank you,
mike

Greetings Michael,

Actually Windows Messenger is up to 5.1, but you don't really need this version unless you
want support for Exchange IM and SIP-based Communications Servers...
http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=a8d9eb73-5f8c-4b9a-940f-9157a3b3d774
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert