sarah

I have the Beta Messenger 7.0 Everytime I try to talk
to a contact, I get the message that the following
message could not be recieved. I'm not able to talk to
anyone on my list! How do I fix that?

Greetings Sarah,

The beta version is outdated now, their is a final version available here:
http://messenger.msn.com/Download

However, if you still encounter issues, you may not be establishing direct connections
properly for various reasons. To turn off this functionality, click the Tools menu, then
Options, then Security tab and if the "Allow me to connect directly to my contacts when
sending messages" is checked, uncheck and click OK.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert