Running MSN & Windows Messenger

Hi,
I currently use Windows Messenger as my messenger application but want to
also download and use MSN Messenger 7.0 simultaneously with Windows
Messenger. I know you can sign in and use both together as long as they are
different .NET passport accounts but are there any other conflicts or
problems caused by running the two programs together?
Any help is greatly received thank you,
Mike

Hi Mike,

No other conflicts really... even the toasts (alerts) co-ordinate so that they don't pop-up
on each other.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Michael E" <MichaelE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I currently use Windows Messenger as my messenger application but want to
> also download and use MSN Messenger 7.0 simultaneously with Windows
> Messenger. I know you can sign in and use both together as long as they are
> different .NET passport accounts but are there any other conflicts or
> problems caused by running the two programs together?
> Any help is greatly received thank you,
> Mike

OK Thank you very much
mike

"Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> No other conflicts really... even the toasts (alerts) co-ordinate so that they don't pop-up
> on each other.
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "Michael E" <MichaelE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > I currently use Windows Messenger as my messenger application but want to
> > also download and use MSN Messenger 7.0 simultaneously with Windows
> > Messenger. I know you can sign in and use both together as long as they are
> > different .NET passport accounts but are there any other conflicts or
> > problems caused by running the two programs together?
> > Any help is greatly received thank you,
> > Mike

Hi Michael,

No problem :)