Sign in with
Your question

How to unlock apple macbook easy

Last response: in Mac Os X
September 2, 2011 1:59:20 AM

Hello,
um so i found this apple macbook, and i really wanna go on it but theres a password that i dont know
September 2, 2011 2:18:13 AM

You should probably hand it in to the nearest Police Station. They should be able to see who owns it via serial numbers and other things of that nature.
a b 8 Security
September 2, 2011 6:43:33 AM

You know that many laptops have tracking software installed so that they can be traced when stolen, don't you? That's caught out a few thieves. Obviously if you try to access a computer that you have "found" you will be breaking misuse of computers laws. But I guess you know that.
Related resources
February 21, 2013 5:48:34 PM

you people need to readjust your thinking I am locked out of my BlackMac which I have owed for years
I look for help and the reply I get is its stolen ..you boys make me sick..
a b 8 Security
February 21, 2013 6:16:32 PM

This would appear to be your first post, so how can anyone have told you that your computer is stolen? I think you have bigger problems than being locked out of your computer. I can't help with those, but the computer problem is easy - take it to your nearest Apple Store and they will sort it out for you.

Try to be more polite with them than your sole post on this site has been.
April 10, 2013 12:30:39 PM

JEENX said:
Hello,
um so i found this apple macbook, and i really wanna go on it but theres a password that i dont know

!