Information Required

Does any one know when Microsoft is going to release the next version of
Windows Messenger?

peter

No, but the latest v5.1 was released in March.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=A8D9EB73-5F8C-4B9A-940F-9157A3B3D774&displaylang=en

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada
> Does any one know when Microsoft is going to release the next version of
> Windows Messenger?

Peter wrote...
> Saeed I. Chowdry wrote...
>> Does any one know when Microsoft is going to release the next version of
>> Windows Messenger?
>
> No, but the latest v5.1 was released in March.
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=A8D9EB73-5F8C-4B9A-940F-9157A3B3D774&displaylang=en

Which build number is this? It's annoying that the download site doesn't include this in its version
field. I have 5.1.0639, but the executable is dated from last November... is this just another one
of those cases where an item on MS' download pages get 'refreshed' somehow without actually
changing, or is there a newer build out?

Thanks,
Andrew

peter

That's the same version that I have. However I don't use WM and in fact
have disabled it, so can't help, sorry.

--
"Andrew McDonald" <myrmecophagavir@no-spam-thanks.hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:eZxQq0RTFHA.3152@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...