D-link DWL-900AP+

koko

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2004

Hi,
Any help about DWL 900AP+
Is it possible to increase its power and also its working range ?

Tnx,

There should be some provision for power settings. If you increase power,
range increases and vice versa.

"KoKo" <koko@felks.net.mk> wrote in news:40f49bf4$1@news.mt.net.mk:

> Any help about DWL 900AP+
> Is it possible to increase its power and also its working range ?

If you are looking for increased power for the DWL-900AP+ using
modified firmware, look here:
<http://home.earthlink.net/~mlampie/PowerHackDWL-900+.html>

Or you could just try a higher gain antenna.

Hope this helps

--

Richard Perkin
To email me, change the AT in the address below

is. If you don't, it's its. Then too, it's hers. It isn't her's.
It isn't our's either. It's ours, and likewise yours and theirs.