How to locate drive f in windows

G

Hello,
How do I locate or install the f drive in order to rip muisc to my pc in the windows 7 application?

If drive F is a hard drive it would have to be properly formatted and assigned a drive letter. Perhaps the program is trying to rip music and is asking for a storage drive F that is not yet installed. Try plugging in a usb storage drive if you have one, format if need be and see what drive letter is assigned. Im assuming the software will not let the music file be downloaded on the primary OS drive normally C, but not necessarily. Apparently a seperate storage drive for the music files to be created on is needed by the software.

If the drive is not formatted it may not show up. You would have to go under the control panel in Windows 7, then Administrative tools, then Computer Management, then under Storage is the Disk Management option, click on it and see if the "F" drive shows up there. If it does and it needs to be formatted you can right click on it and format it.

Hello,
How do I locate or install the f drive in order to rip muisc to my pc in the windows 7 application?

Why do you think you need to have an F: drive to rip music? Seems like a bit of an odd question like asking "How do I paint my moose to move my couch", one should not have anything to do with the other. You can rip music to any drive you have, C: D: Z:, etc...