email addres in messenger windows

Hi everybody

Anyone knows if it's possible to hide the email address on msn messenger
7.0.0777 ?
I would like others to see only my nickname and not my email address
that I use to sign in...

Thanks in advance...
1 answer Last reply
More about email addres messenger windows

    Greetings,

    Unfortunately you can't, your Passport e-mail address is what your account is based on.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Trinità" <antani@antani.it> wrote in message news:sjuce.840001$b5.37204853@news3.tin.it...
    > Hi everybody
    >
    > Anyone knows if it's possible to hide the email address on msn messenger
    > 7.0.0777 ?
    > I would like others to see only my nickname and not my email address
    > that I use to sign in...
    >
    > Thanks in advance...

Messenger Email Microsoft Windows XP