I need some help!!!

I'm not sure I'm in the right newsgroup to post this, but
I'll give it a shot....when I try to log into messenger
(both msn, windows, or the web based messenger) I get
error messages. Windows messenger tells me that I have a
kids passport and I'm not allowed to use messenger, msn
messenger says that sign in failed because account
permissions could not be verified 81000359, and the web
based messenger acts like it will sign in then stops and
asks for my password again. I have tried everything I
can think of to fix this....changed passwords,
uninstalled and reinstalled, disabled my firewall...the
whole deal...nothing seems to be working. Any ideas on
what's going on?
4 answers Last reply
More about help

    try connecting much much later

    "C.W." <byu_girl@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I'm not sure I'm in the right newsgroup to post this, but
    > I'll give it a shot....when I try to log into messenger
    > (both msn, windows, or the web based messenger) I get
    > error messages. Windows messenger tells me that I have a
    > kids passport and I'm not allowed to use messenger, msn
    > messenger says that sign in failed because account
    > permissions could not be verified 81000359, and the web
    > based messenger acts like it will sign in then stops and
    > asks for my password again. I have tried everything I
    > can think of to fix this....changed passwords,
    > uninstalled and reinstalled, disabled my firewall...the
    > whole deal...nothing seems to be working. Any ideas on
    > what's going on?

    this has been going on for 2 days now!

    change the locale

    "C.W." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > this has been going on for 2 days now!

    I've done that.....3 different computers on 3 different
    connections as well as on my mobile phone...still same
    result

MSN Messenger Microsoft Windows XP