lee

is it possible that my passport could have been switched
to a kids passport without my knowledge? For some reason
I can no longer sign into .Net messenger and when i try
to search it automatically goes to a kids search which
don't allow access to any sites

It sounds like your parents have installed parental controls to keep you off
of questionable sites.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

"lee" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> is it possible that my passport could have been switched
> to a kids passport without my knowledge? For some reason
> I can no longer sign into .Net messenger and when i try
> to search it automatically goes to a kids search which
> don't allow access to any sites

lee

Well, I pretty much figured that the parental controls
had been messed with....problem is...I'm the
administrator on the computer so I don't know how my
account could have been switched.

you knew!

>"lee" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>> is it possible that my passport could have been
switched
>> to a kids passport without my knowledge? For some
reason
>> I can no longer sign into .Net messenger and when i try
>> to search it automatically goes to a kids search which
>> don't allow access to any sites
>

>.

Then...
It sounds like your kids have installed parental controls! It might be time
to talk to the nefarious crumb crunching elite haxor you call your teenager.

Bob