Need big time help

is it possible that my passport could have been switched
to a kids passport without my knowledge? For some reason
I can no longer sign into .Net messenger and when i try
to search it automatically goes to a kids search which
don't allow access to any sites
3 answers Last reply
More about need time help

    It sounds like your parents have installed parental controls to keep you off
    of questionable sites.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban

    aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

    "lee" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > is it possible that my passport could have been switched
    > to a kids passport without my knowledge? For some reason
    > I can no longer sign into .Net messenger and when i try
    > to search it automatically goes to a kids search which
    > don't allow access to any sites

    Well, I pretty much figured that the parental controls
    had been messed with....problem is...I'm the
    administrator on the computer so I don't know how my
    account could have been switched.

    you knew!

    >"lee" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message
    >> is it possible that my passport could have been
    switched
    >> to a kids passport without my knowledge? For some
    reason
    >> I can no longer sign into .Net messenger and when i try
    >> to search it automatically goes to a kids search which
    >> don't allow access to any sites
    >

    >.

    Then...
    It sounds like your kids have installed parental controls! It might be time
    to talk to the nefarious crumb crunching elite haxor you call your teenager.

    Bob
    > Well, I pretty much figured that the parental controls
    > had been messed with....problem is...I'm the
    > administrator on the computer so I don't know how my
    > account could have been switched.

Messenger Microsoft Windows XP