error message 81000359

ME

I keep getting this when I try to sign into
messenger....anyone know what it is or how to fix it?

well. Did you manage to fix it

ME

I did get it fixed....do you use MSN Explorer with your
ISP? I had to remove and reinstall my MSN Explorer. It
resets all the settings and will allow you back into
your messenger.

muddy

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2004

I changed my daughter's parental control settings to none and got rid of the
error message. That is not where I want to leave her settings. Can someone
else try it to see if changing the parental control settings works.