msn 7

Sam

hi need help!..cant send or recieve instant messages!!what
is wrong.it signs me in fine but i cant do n e thing??

Greetings Sam,

Are conversation windows opening at least?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"sam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi need help!..cant send or recieve instant messages!!what
> is wrong.it signs me in fine but i cant do n e thing??

I am having the same problem... in my case the
conversation windows are covered by an options windows
and then it disconnects me. I don't have the same problem
with an old msn.

Silanar

Jonathan Kay.