Windows Messenger 5.1 problem

We use Windows Messenger with Exchange in our office. One of my users is
having trouble. It signs him in automatically and that works fine. He can
send other users messages. However, when they respond, they get "message
couldn't be delivered" or similar error. If the user signs out and signs
back into Messenger, he can send and receive without any problems.

Anyone have any idea on what could be causing this?

Eric Schneider, MCSE

Presence detection is one of the problems I have been having with Windows
Messenger 5.1 - on about 60 different computers in various facilities. It is
a bug.

I have since installed MSN Messenger 7 on these troublesome computers and
now the people can communicate fine.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban