bigger hard drive for Inspiron 6000

JC

I have a inspiron 6000 with a 60g hard drive, I would like to put at least a
100g in it. On the Dell website they only show a 80 as the largest HD
option.
1,Can I put a 100+ HD in my laptop?
2,What one do you recomend ?

One more question, this one about Bluetooth.
Is there a "card" that can be put in or is my only option that "pen drive"
looking thing?

TIA
JC

Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I would look at the brand and model of the hard drive already there and
then get a 100 gig version of the same brand and model.

I have used a segate 100 gig on inspiron 600m and works, but sticking
with the same brand and model might be safer. You can get laptop hard
drives at a reasonable price at newegg.com or buy them at dell and pay
more.

Larry

Any 100gb should work. As I recall, the 6000 supports an internal Bluetooth
which is a little adapter that fits inside. It is on my 9300.

Tom