daemon emerald seals

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Hi , can anyone tell me a daemon emerald seal is used for plse , i have one
but it says not swllable to traders

Thx Tony

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 05:51:50 GMT, "anthony smith" <Sitting@home.net>
wrote:

>Hi , can anyone tell me a daemon emerald seal is used for plse , i have one
>but it says not swllable to traders
>
>Thx Tony

Tony,

Emerald, Sapphire and Diamond seals are used to purchase items from
the merchants in Darkness Falls (DF).

It could be you didn't notice it drop while you were fighting in DF,
or maybe it was given to you. At any rate, collect enough of them and
you can purchase armor and jewelry from the merchants. Crafters are
also known to offer gold for seals (which they then take and buy DF
armor and salvage it).

Hope this helped.

Don
--