SIP Communications Service Account Option not there....

The SIP Communications Service Account Option disappeared from the accounts
tab. I tried registering the DLL by

regsvr32 "%programfiles%\messenger\rtcimsp.dll"
regsvr32 "%programfiles%\messenger\msimmsgr.dll"

but i didn't solve the problem. I'm using messenger 5.1

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about communications service account option there

    Same here.
    Tried registering dlls, plaing with registry values
    (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Messenger\Client)
    There is no SIP account settings in the accounts tab!
    Maybe I need a special windows service to be started?

    "simon" wrote:

    > The SIP Communications Service Account Option disappeared from the accounts
    > tab. I tried registering the DLL by
    >
    > regsvr32 "%programfiles%\messenger\rtcimsp.dll"
    > regsvr32 "%programfiles%\messenger\msimmsgr.dll"
    >
    > but i didn't solve the problem. I'm using messenger 5.1
    >
    > Thanks

Communications Messenger DLL Windows XP