SIP Communications Service Account Option not there....

May 4, 2005 11:56:02 PM

The SIP Communications Service Account Option disappeared from the accounts
tab. I tried registering the DLL by

regsvr32 "%programfiles%\messenger\rtcimsp.dll"
regsvr32 "%programfiles%\messenger\msimmsgr.dll"

but i didn't solve the problem. I'm using messenger 5.1

Thanks
June 12, 2005 3:50:06 PM

Same here.
Tried registering dlls, plaing with registry values
(HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Messenger\Client)
There is no SIP account settings in the accounts tab!
Maybe I need a special windows service to be started?

!