Audio with messenger

Good day,

I am running An Inteset MCE 2005 machine - all works great, really. MCE 2005
works without skipping a beat, movies, TV, radio, music all no problems at
all even with two displays.

Now here is the problem, I am using a Logitech QuickCam Orbit camera, I
installed all drivers straight from the web site.

The camera works fine in and out of the MCE environment, however there is no
sound. Persons on the other end are recieving both audio and sound.

I am using SBC Yahoo High Speed internet, I am wondering if the audio
problem is related to the firewall type settings with in the SBC setup or is
it related to Microsoft XP Pro or MCE 2005.

Any help that could be offered will be greatly appreciated.

--
KTMANKO

--
KTMANKO

Kevin, I went through much the same experience 2 months
ago. Search in this newsgroup, back through February,
and you'll find quite a few positive recommendations.
One involves your modem being "UPnP". In my case, with DSL,
my ISP had to exercise Remote Access to my computer, and
they made some upgrades or adjustments in the modem/router,
and that cured my no-audio.

Here's another clue: watch for the "Mute" option that
is available below the local picture. I've asked three
times in this group, as to how to make UNchecked the
option in signing on, and have yet to receive any
response.

Bill Lurie