Hi i cant, use the logitec camera in MSN Messenger it tells me it is in use
for another program. do i need another link for the webcam and where will i
find it.
please help.
QuickCam Express 8.0.1
Regards from Perth Australia
Jytte

Greetings Jytte,

Try downloading and running the following .reg file:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/quickcamexpress.reg
You'll need to reboot to see the change.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert