Dark Age of Camelot is EVIL, it's the game of the DEVIL !

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot,can.vlsi,alt.evil,alt.bible (More info?)

Dark Age of Camelot is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Dark Age of Camelot, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Dark Age of Camelot is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Dark Age of Camelot.And heretics and witches
shall BURN !

Dark Age of Camelot is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
5 answers Last reply
More about dark camelot evil game devil
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot,can.vlsi,alt.evil,alt.bible (More info?)

    Hmm I think some ppl got to much spare time...

    "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
    > Dark Age of Camelot is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
    > your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >
    > If you like Dark Age of Camelot, you will lose your soul to be damned
    > for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
    > for all eternity.
    >
    > So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
    >
    > Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
    > your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
    > prevent Armageddon.
    >
    > Dark Age of Camelot is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
    > heretics and witches like Dark Age of Camelot.And heretics and witches
    > shall BURN !
    >
    > Dark Age of Camelot is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

    Are heretics and witches the new Alb classes with the next patch?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

    Hi,

    Heretics, renamed from zealots. Either would probably fit in the original
    poster's case <g>

    On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, Gunnr wrote:

    > Are heretics and witches the new Alb classes with the next patch?

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

    Gunnr <me@privacy.net> wrote:
    : Are heretics and witches the new Alb classes with the next patch?

    Yep, Heretics are teh new Albio class, they were called Zealots, but they
    changed the name =) So maybe the original poster is right? ;)

    -Steve

    --

    ----
    "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."

    So Matt Frior = the devil?

    Yep, seems about right.

    "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Dark Age of Camelot is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
    > your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >
    > If you like Dark Age of Camelot, you will lose your soul to be damned
    > for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
    > for all eternity.
    >
    > So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
    >
    > Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
    > your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
    > prevent Armageddon.
    >
    > Dark Age of Camelot is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
    > heretics and witches like Dark Age of Camelot.And heretics and witches
    > shall BURN !
    >
    > Dark Age of Camelot is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

Devil Games Video Games