MSN 7 - Games

Ever since I installed MSN 7, games has not been working.
It says 'List of games or activities temporarily
unavailable - please try again later'. I have waited
patienly for about a month and can't take this any
longer. I also found others with the same problem. Is it
because I am running firewall (Norton Internet Security)?
Can anyone help!

philyq

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
Go to your email...
Click "Options" in the top right corner... Click "More options"
Click "View and edit your personal information"
Click "Registered Information"

Change your country to "United States" (I had it set to Canada but that apparently isn't good enough :p)
Save changes...
Log out of msn... Log back in...

Games should now work...

Email me at philip_qu(at)hotmail.com if you have any issues...