High FPS on MSN Messenger

May 8, 2005 8:44:54 AM

For a few days last April the MSN Messenger was
transmitting at a higher frame per second, (18fps, almost
as watching TV), than their usual 3 or less. Is this what
they have been advertising, in conjunction with Logitech,
for next summer? Will they charge for the premium
service, or is it going it be free, as a payment for all
our sufferings from Netmeeting to MSN Messenger ?

More about : high fps msn messenger

Anonymous
May 8, 2005 12:42:30 PM

Greetings,

"Next summer"? MSN Messenger 7 is out -now-, they're not advertising for anything else.

There is no fee.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!