High FPS on MSN Messenger

For a few days last April the MSN Messenger was
transmitting at a higher frame per second, (18fps, almost
as watching TV), than their usual 3 or less. Is this what
they have been advertising, in conjunction with Logitech,
for next summer? Will they charge for the premium
service, or is it going it be free, as a payment for all
our sufferings from Netmeeting to MSN Messenger ?
1 answer Last reply
More about high messenger

    Greetings,

    "Next summer"? MSN Messenger 7 is out -now-, they're not advertising for anything else.

    There is no fee.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Efrain" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > For a few days last April the MSN Messenger was
    > transmitting at a higher frame per second, (18fps, almost
    > as watching TV), than their usual 3 or less. Is this what
    > they have been advertising, in conjunction with Logitech,
    > for next summer? Will they charge for the premium
    > service, or is it going it be free, as a payment for all
    > our sufferings from Netmeeting to MSN Messenger ?

MSN Messenger FPS Microsoft Windows XP