Locked out of windows 7

G

Hello,
Someone changed the windows7 user name and password on my hp mini netbook, and i am locked out of windows. I am currently using hp quickweb, which boots before windows, and i need to know how to re-install windows 7. the os i am using right now will not allow me access to anything other than media files, internet, chat, skype, calender, email, and usb memory sticks. please help!

arjunp2085

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2008
first take a back up of the data on the Device . once you do that you have done that follow

Restore the PC to its original condition using the f11 key if Windows 7 is not accessible
If the PC cannot launch into Windows, it may still be possible to use the HP Recovery Manager on the hard drive to restore the computer to its original operating condition. The Recovery Manager can be launched during the startup process by following the steps below.
Press the Power button to start the PC, and then press the f11 key when the standard BIOS prompts are displayed on the black screen.
NOTE: Pressing the f11 key during startup on a computer with an HP factory image will start the system recovery process even if the prompt is not displayed.
If the HP Recovery Manager can access the recovery partition on the hard drive, a prompt to backup the user files before beginning the recovery is displayed. Follow any on-screen instructions.
If the HP Recovery Manager cannot access the hard drive to fix any system errors, you will need to use the personalized recovery disc that you created to recover the hard drive to its original condition.
If you have not created the personalized recovery disc, or the discs are corrupted, you can order a replacement recovery disc from HP.
When the Recovery Manager starts, follow the step-by-step system recovery instructions shown above.
Resolving a common recovery issue.
If the Recovery Manager cannot be launched from either the desktop, or by pressing the f11 key on startup, you can use the recovery disc to restore the computer to the original operating condition in Windows 7.