msn 7- accepting a picture/file from someone else

May 8, 2005 1:51:04 PM

everytime i try to accept a picture or file transfer through an instant
message conversation it always says i cant accept it because the files are
"potentially unsafe" how do i turn that off?

thx
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 1:57:39 PM

Greetings Gabe,

To fix this, download and run the following .reg file:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/extfix.reg

You'll need to restart Messenger to see the change.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!