My DAoC site

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

I know, everyone has a DAoC site =) But I thought I would let you guys know
about mine.. Its a work in progress, but I'm proud of it =) Anyways

http://daoc.adnd.com/

If this post is in violation of the charter for this forum, sorry.. I wont
do it again =)

-Steve

--

----
"Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Nice site

"linuxnut" <linuxnut@sonic.net> wrote in message
> I know, everyone has a DAoC site =) But I thought I would let you guys
know
> about mine.. Its a work in progress, but I'm proud of it =) Anyways
>
> http://daoc.adnd.com/
>
> If this post is in violation of the charter for this forum, sorry.. I wont
> do it again =)
>
> -Steve
>

> --
>
> ----
> "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."
> -- Lao-Tzu

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Thanks =) It started out as an experiment with reading RSS feeds in PHP, and
ended up being a neat little site. I also decided to put up a forum, just
in case anyone wants to post =) and next I will put up a Java chat client
that connects to the irc.adnd.com irc server =)

-Steve

noblot_uk <noblot_uk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
: Nice site

: "linuxnut" <linuxnut@sonic.net> wrote in message
: news:5bf9d.16598$54.266265@typhoon.sonic.net...
:> I know, everyone has a DAoC site =) But I thought I would let you guys
: know
:> about mine.. Its a work in progress, but I'm proud of it =) Anyways
:>
:> http://daoc.adnd.com/
:>
:> If this post is in violation of the charter for this forum, sorry.. I wont
:> do it again =)
:>
:> -Steve
:>