[GOA] New Frontiers Open Beta coming soon :)

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Wow, they actually need to do a beta on it? Its been live here in the US
for a while now.

Anyways, I think you guys are going to love it =) It's a blast =)

-Steve

Malcolm Franks <spampit@btinternet.com> wrote:
: http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/newsarticle.php3?id_article=2349

: About bloody time :)

--

----
"Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

> Wow, they actually need to do a beta on it? Its been live here in the US
> for a while now.
>
> Anyways, I think you guys are going to love it =) It's a blast =)
>
> -Steve
It's the best decission they've made in a long time. Could'nt compare US NF
with our. The most low pop servers here have more players than the high pop
server from Mythic + we have the translations and a version which is adepted
to a tool for GOA which allows them to organize special events.

Bjoern