MAC Address

Rich

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:23:55 +0100, Rich <richward@despammed.com>
wrote:

>Currently using a MA111 to connect to my wireless router on a laptop.
> A few months back I was playing with some scanning software (forgot
>the name) and managed to change the MAC address.
>
>If I plug the MA111 into another computer it shows the correct built
>in MAC address, but on the Laptop it shows ??123456789.
>
>How do I change it back?

It's in the advanced configuration for the MA111.
Control Panel -> Network -> Right click on the MA111 and dig through
the menus.

If that doesn't work, hacking the registry directly will work:
http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBG/TIP3000/rh3020.htm
The easy way to find the proper registry key is to search for the
??123456789 address in regedit.

Santa Cruz CA 95060 AE6KS 831-336-2558

Rich