How can I remove ads from the IM 7.0? Anyone know?

It is the price you pay for a free program. Learn to live with them. They're
really not that intrusive at all.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

"Kevin Antel" <kevina@cqlcorp.com> wrote in message
> How can I remove ads from the IM 7.0? Anyone know?

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:eYJXXziWFHA.3636@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl,
Richard Urban <richardurbanREMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> had this to say:

> It is the price you pay for a free program. Learn to live with them.
> They're really not that intrusive at all.

Not to mention one can easily draw a line of similarity between removing ads
(note that adware is not always spyware) and software piracy. Odd that
people often get a bit grouchy when you point that out to them. <g>

Galen

Sherlock Holmes

look around on the downloads of www.mess.be

"Kevin Antel" <kevina@cqlcorp.com> wrote in message
> How can I remove ads from the IM 7.0? Anyone know?

TRENDING THREADS