Windows Msngr vs MSN Msngr

I saw an article at MS web site where the difference between these two
Messengers are described. Could anyone point me to that web site since
I forgot the link?

Kaz

Hi,

Not sure who wrote that one up but it's rather pointless in my opinion.
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
Associate Expert