More details on the instancing in Catacombs?

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

I'm still waiting patiently for the release of Catacombs, and hopefully
the screenshots of the new models that will come with it, to decide if it
is time to try out DAOC. One thing I noticed on their page is that they
mentioned adding instanced dungeons to this version, and that they will
scale to the group size. Does anyone have further information on this?
Is it possible that they truly mean that it would scale to a team of two
people (my playstyle is to duo with my husband), or do they just mean
level? I couldn't find more clues on this.

TIA!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Foxeye Vaeltaja EQ: 65 Forest Stalker (Xev) - retired
http://www.foxeye-art.com Horizons: 10 Monk/Druid/Outfitter (Dawn)
http://www.the-luggage.com

terri

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

I think its coming out in dec. [make a nice x-mas gift 4 urself & husband
:)]. Try asking this question @ http://www.camelotherald.com/feedback.php
& check out this page for some new info
http://catacombs.darkageofcamelot.com .......... if u do decide 2 go with
it e-mail me with a review please i'd like 2 know how it is ......... I also
just 'duo' with my son.

Terri

"Foxeye Vaeltaja" <foxeye@EEKSPAM.com> wrote in message

> I'm still waiting patiently for the release of Catacombs, and hopefully
> the screenshots of the new models that will come with it, to decide if it
> is time to try out DAOC. One thing I noticed on their page is that they
> mentioned adding instanced dungeons to this version, and that they will
> scale to the group size. Does anyone have further information on this?
> Is it possible that they truly mean that it would scale to a team of two
> people (my playstyle is to duo with my husband), or do they just mean
> level? I couldn't find more clues on this.
>
> TIA!
>
> ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
>
> Foxeye Vaeltaja EQ: 65 Forest Stalker (Xev) - retired
> http://www.foxeye-art.com Horizons: 10 Monk/Druid/Outfitter (Dawn)
> http://www.the-luggage.com

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

> Terriwrote:
I think its coming out in dec.

I had also heard it would be sometime in November or possibly
December. Definitely in time for Christmas!

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Did you get an answer to your question Foxeye?

I play duo-ed up most of the time too so I'd love to know!

--
Saubryn

"Terri" <teresam@midmaine.com> wrote in message news:417fa448_4@127.0.0.1...
> I think its coming out in dec. [make a nice x-mas gift 4 urself & husband
> :)]. Try asking this question @ http://www.camelotherald.com/feedback.php
> & check out this page for some new info
> http://catacombs.darkageofcamelot.com .......... if u do decide 2 go with
> it e-mail me with a review please i'd like 2 know how it is ......... I
also
> just 'duo' with my son.
>
> Terri
>

> "Foxeye Vaeltaja" <foxeye@EEKSPAM.com> wrote in message
> >
> > I'm still waiting patiently for the release of Catacombs, and hopefully
> > the screenshots of the new models that will come with it, to decide if
it
> > is time to try out DAOC. One thing I noticed on their page is that they
> > mentioned adding instanced dungeons to this version, and that they will
> > scale to the group size. Does anyone have further information on this?
> > Is it possible that they truly mean that it would scale to a team of two
> > people (my playstyle is to duo with my husband), or do they just mean
> > level? I couldn't find more clues on this.
> >
> > TIA!
> >
> > ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >
> > Foxeye Vaeltaja EQ: 65 Forest Stalker (Xev) - retired
> > http://www.foxeye-art.com Horizons: 10 Monk/Druid/Outfitter (Dawn)
> > http://www.the-luggage.com

News==----
Newsgroups

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Quinda wrote:

> Did you get an answer to your question Foxeye?
>
> I play duo-ed up most of the time too so I'd love to know!

I haven't gotten anything certain, but the site does say that the
instances are for "you or your group", which does imply solo instances. A
good sign, though not the final word. :) I haven't actually posted around
anywhere else asking.